How does feng shui relate to buddhist practice? When you use
feng shui you can create a more balanced and harmonious
environment. It is no accident that Buddhist temples were sited
in areas of abundant chi(energy). So you will be able to build up
more good chi in your home, improving your focus and energy
levels. This can greatly aid your meditation and practice.
More information can be found in the book below, available to
download now, at absolutely no charge:
FLYING STAR FENG SHUI: SUCCESS FOR 2002
& CHINESE CALENDER
Master Simon Wong's free 116 page feng shui book and his
English translation of the Chinese calender are available to
download now, at absolutely no charge. An invaluable guide for
your personal well-being, home and business life.
Full of wisdom and valuable information, including:
- the science, philosophy and history of feng shui
- how the different areas of your home or office will be affected
this year and the essential things you need to do this year to
maximise good Feng Shui and minimise damage
- what flying star feng shui predicts for the UK and the world for
- I ching predictions
- Chinese horoscopes: what each of the 12 animal signs can
expect this year
- why people are confused about the Chinese Calender
- Understanding Chinese Astrology correctly
- Feng Shui articles by Grandmaster Sheng-Yen Lu and Master
plus much more!
Master Simon Wong's Monthly Chinese Calender has the
- which days are good / bad days
- suitable activies for each day
- unsuitable activities for each day
- what are the good / bad times each day
Best wishes for success in 2002!