Invitation to join "The Monthly Harvest" Buddhist E-Zine

  • Chen Hsiongcai
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2002
      Dear friends in Dhamma,

      "The Monthly Harvest" is a Buddhist-inspired free international E-Zine service hosted by Singapore's Panna Youth Centre. It serves as a fascinating and appealing way to reach out to the Buddhists living all around the world. We attempt to provide a monthly dosage of the Buddha-Dhamma through e-mails with Buddhist articles, inspirational stories, scripture quotations, prayer requests and the latest happenings & activities in Panna Youth Centre. Don't hesistate, get connected to us now and share this Good News with your friends today!

              To subscribe, simply send an e-mail to
                 prajna-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Our wish is to spread the Buddha-Dhamma far & wide all across the lands !

      Yours in Noble Dhamma,
      Panna Youth Centre Cyber Ministry
      Harvest Electronic Magazine 2002

      " See the Truth & you will see Me"