from J. Brinkman of Maryknoll

  • Maryknoll Thailand
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2001
      Dear Engaged Buddhists,
      I am a Maryknoll Father who is a historian of religions whose research
      focuses on ecology and religion. I am interested in data regarding your
      environmental work with particular regard to the forests of the region. I
      write for the Japan context regarding the inter-religious environmental
      dialogue. I have come to BAngkok after the UN Framework Conference on
      Climate Change which focuses in its protocol on deforestration. I would
      like to be aware of and write about the problems which you are facing in
      your efforts. I am presently at the maryknoll house at this e-mail
      address. Bro John Beeching suggested that an e-mail may be the best way to
      inquire as to your schedule. I must return to Japan next week.
      Should a meeting be possible regarding this matter, it would be greatly
      appreciated. Thank you for your consideration in this regard.

      Mindful,

      John T. Brinkman, M.M.