Re: [ineb] metta for Bin Laden: Oct 2

  • parshuram tamang
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2001
      Dear friends,

      No one can forget this WTC tragedy in human history. Condemnation is not
      enough for those who did this human tragedy. But as a believer in Buddist
      faith, revenge is also not the solution.

      No one has yet proved that Bin Laden did it.

      To find dead or alive on the basis of suspect is also not just. Historical
      mistakes took place either in suspect or in someone's proud.

      As Buddha says that hate is never overcome by hate.

      Politics of nation-state is at the root of hate crimes. May the lords of the
      world's nation-states think over it! Blind nationalism! Humanity is
      defeating with politics of nation-states.

      Individual or group terrorism as well as state terrorism all are the product
      of evil mind created either by power of nation-state or by greed to state
      power in different forms.

      Perhaps, to avoid war in this greedy and proudy world, international human
      rights instruments and UNO were created. It was the consequence of the last
      two world wars.

      May we think the consequences of war before to declare war! May we use UNO
      to bring the perpetrators to justice based on the fact! May the world
      regions do for it!

      Compassion to George W. Bush and the perpetrators to abstain from the cycle
      of violence. May the humanity victorious!

      I join with Surya Das and you and compassion for all.

      Parshuram Tamang