The Monthly Harvest Free Buddhist E-Zine

  • Chen Hsiongcai
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2001

       We Cordially invite all to subscribe to The Weekly Harvest Free Buddhist E-Zine !

      The Monthly Harvest E-Zine is a Buddhist inspired free international e-zine hosted by Singapore's Panna Youth Centre- A Buddhist Based Youth Organisation. We attempt to provide a montly dosage of  Buddha-dhamma with inspirational stories, scripture quotations and other buddhist news, and it is Absoultely Free of Charge! Don't just believe, subscribe to us today and share this Good News with your friends and relatives as an effort to spread the Buddha-dhamma !

      To subscribe, simply send an e-mail to:

      prajna-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Your support is our Greatest Strength !

      May you be well & happy..........

      The Monthly Harvest is a Evangelistic Outreach Programme brought to you by Singapore'a Panna Youth Centre's Cyber Ministry ! Please forward this mail to others and let the Grace of Lord Buddha touch their Lives today !

      Buddha says "He who sees the Truth sees me" - Thus said 3:91

      Do You Yahoo!?