The Dhammadevi Institute

  • Bjørn Petter Hernes
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2001
      Dear Listmembers:

      I was wondering if any of you could point me to where I could find some more
      information on the Dhammadevi institute in Sri Lanka. From what I can see
      there was some activity through INEB and there a few years back, but I´ve
      been unable to find anything recent.

      Any assistance is much appreciated.

      In peace,

      Bjørn Petter Hernes
      Norwegian Federation of Buddhists
    • Jill & Graeme Jameson
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2001
        Dear Bjorn,
        Greetings. Our contact with the Dharmavedi Institute was thru Raja
        Dharmapala, but we haven't heard from him for nearly 2 years now. His
        address is:
        170,Skandha Devala Mawatha,
        Obeysekerapura,
        Rajagiriya, Sri lanka