[buddhismML] Buddhist links update

  • Roger Garin-Michaud
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2000
      the list of links to Buddhist web sites at :
      http://www.cyber-ville.net/buddlinks.html
      has now been updated.
      If you see that an important Buddhist web site has not been listed do not
      hesitate to use the feedback form at :
      http://www.cyber-ville.net/feedback.htm
      to let me know.
      You can also subscribe/unsubscribe to any of my mailing lists at the same
      address.
      Merry Christmas to everyone !
      Roger Garin-Michaud
      from Saint-Priest near Lyon, France
      roger@...
      http://www.cyber-ville.net
    • roger
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12, 2001
        hi there,
        i have just updated my "Buddhist links" web page at :
        http://www.cyber-ville.net/buddlinks.html
        if you see that a Buddhist web site is not included please do not hesitate
        to remind me to include it (i had a problem with my PC and therefore lost
        all of the data received for June and July, so if you already asked me to
        either list a site or to subscribe/unsubscribe please accept my apologies)
        Good surf,
        Roger

        other informations on Buddhism available at :
        http://www.cyber-ville.net/English1.html

        subscribe/unsubscribe to our mailing lists at :
        http://www.cyber-ville.net/feedback.htm