Live Chat: "Vegetarian Practice"

  • Rich Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2000
      A Live Chat has been scheduled on the topic of...

      "Vegetarian Practice"

      Thursday, October 26, 2000

      at 6:00 p.m. EST
      (EST = GMT - 05:00, or 3pm PST, 4pm Mountain, 5pm Central)

      At: http://www.egroups.com/group/BuddhistChat

      ===================
      About BuddhistChat:
      ===================
      The BuddhistChat group is a nonsectarian forum for supportive
      conversation between Buddhists about topics of mutual interest that
      arise in our daily lives. We do this using the egroups CHAT
      function. Chat topics, dates, and times such as the above, are
      proposed by members who have an interest in conversing with other
      Buddhists interested in the subject. The orientation is practical
      and conversational, not theoretical, didactic or debate oriented.
      The goal of the group is to generate helpful, respectful dialogue.
      BuddhistChat is a peer group in the sense that conversations are
      not led by credentialed teachers as happens in some other forums.
      Any member can propose a chat. Unlike most lists at egroups.com,
      the emphasis is ON-LINE CHATTING rather than e-mail message
      exchange. List messages serve only to arrive at mutually agreed
      upon topics and to schedule chat sessions. You are very welcome to
      join us for the above or any other chat. If you are not already a
      BuddhistChat member, you can join the group at:

      http://www.egroups.com/group/BuddhistChat