      Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 7:13 PM
      Subject: [ineb] The demise of Ven. Maha Ghosananda

      Dear friends of INEB,

      I felt regret to inform you that, one of our patron, Ven. Maha Ghosananda of Cambodia, passed away on Monday this week, at the age of 78 in USA.

      He was remembered for his commitment to peace building both in his homeland and worldwide. The Non-Violence Dharmayeatra Center for Peace and Humanity founded by him will remind us, not of himself only, but of the responsibility of all people to bring peace to this world.

      Yours in dhamma,
      Anne Lapapan Supamanta
      Executive Secretary
      INEB

      #######
      International Network of Engaged Buddhists
      666 Charoen Nakorn Road, Klongsan,
      Bangkok 10600 THAILAND
      Ph.:+66 2 860 2194, mobile ph.:+66 89 150 8084
      fax:+66 2 437 7201

      e-mail :
      ineboffice@...