316Fwd: Peace and Progressive Activism Resources

  • INEB office
    Nov 3, 2002

       fundraising <fundraising@...> wrote:

      Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 11:29:18 -0800
      From: fundraising
      Subject: Peace and Progressive Activism Resources
      To: Peace Resource Project

      Dear Friends,
        With the many peace actions & events quickly approaching we wanted to tell you about our fundraising resources and show you some samples of our sticker and button designs. Since 1982 we have been assisting grassroots groups with their fundraising and awareness building efforts. The Peace Resource Project is dedicated to creating and providing promotional resources for the peace/social justice/environmental movement. We are particularly committed to empowering grassroots groups in their fundraising efforts. Please help us share positive visions of peace, justice & security for all!
        We encourage you to take a few minutes to look over our site at www.peaceproject.com for fundraising and promotional resources which include over 500 buttons (as low as .35 cents each), 280 stickers (as low as .45 cents each), mini-stickers, rubberstamps, patches, window signs, helpful links and much more, or click on the links below to view our specific peace resources. Plus feel free to call us for a free catalog and free samples.
        We thank all of you for your courageous activism and look forward to serving you in your local efforts. Please share this with other peace groups or activists you know or fax us toll-free other activist's addresses, fax numbers or email addresses for us to send them this information
        ~ All of us at the Peace Resource Project
      View our extensive selection of peace fundraising resources here:
      BUTTONS     STICKERS     WINDOW SIGNS     EARTH FLAGS     PATCHES

      Also visit us at www.peaceproject.com for our complete selection of over 540 buttons, 270 stickers, magnets, 70 rubber stamps, mini stickers, 10 mugs, Tshirts, flags, patches, posters and our peace sign frisbees.
      Contact us at:
      Peace Resource Project
      P.O. Box 1122
      Arcata CA 95518-1122
      (707) 822- 4229
      Fax (707) 822-3507
      Toll-Free Fax for Orders (800) 829-6202
      Email peace@...

      ---This is not random junk mail or "spam". Your email address was obtained through hours of research online, all done by a real human, to find addresses of people and organizations who need promotional and fundraising tools to help create awareness and income for their cause. You are not part of a mailing list and there will be no future mailings, so there is no need to request removal.
      > ATTACHMENT part 2 image/gif name=buttons2002.gif > ATTACHMENT part 3 image/gif name=preventwar3.gif > ATTACHMENT part 4 image/gif name=stickers2002.gif

      #######
      International Network of Engaged Buddhists
      124 Soi Wat Thong Noppakhun,
      Somdej Chaophraya Rd., Klongsan,
      Bangkok 10600 THAILAND
      ph/fax: +66 2 437 9450