[indyultimate] How this group really works

  • John O'Connor
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 1998
      Just a quick administrative message here. This is a web based email group. When you want to send a message to the group, all you have to do is send it to IndyUltimate@egroups.com If you want to be removed from the list, simply reply to this message and I will remove your name. If you go to the web based portion of this group(http://www.egroups.com/list/indyultimate/), you can see a list of all the members, you can view all the old posts to the group, and manage your status within the group. If you know anyone who plays Ultimate and lives in the Indy area and you think this person would like to be informed of pick up games or news about next years City League, please let me know (excuse the run on sentence).

      Johnny O'Connor
      *Indy Ultimate Commish

      *Unless David Hasbrook goes insane, decides not to move to Seattle, and wants to keep his post.

      -----