Re: [indyriders] Re: Really. Is anyone going to ride this weekend?

  • Chris Sigman
    Message 1 of 12 , May 27, 2012
      went to LCRP today......for a while. It got hot quickly. Still got a few hours in. The GNCC track is a powdery, dry and rocky course. The singletrack was in better shape. Glad I went but it sure was warm.

      Message 2 of 12 , May 31, 2012
        Hello All IndyRIDERS,

        Anyone want to meet me to ride at LCRP this Sunday?   Link is riding tomorrow, I can't make it.

        But Sunday????  Anyone??

        Craig Myers

        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 1, 2012
          I'm staying close to home doing QFT this weekend. I could possibly ride Sun. afternoon at my place.

          --- In indyriders@yahoogroups.com, matt ewing <plasticformer@...> wrote:

          > Hello All IndyRIDERS,
          >
          > Anyone want to meet me to ride at LCRP this Sunday?   Link is riding tomorrow, I can't make it.
          >
          > But Sunday????  Anyone??
          >
          > Craig Myers
          >

          > ________________________________

        • rickhilligoss
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 1, 2012
            Maybe, let you know soon.

            --- In indyriders@yahoogroups.com, matt ewing <plasticformer@...> wrote:

            > Hello All IndyRIDERS,
            >
            > Anyone want to meet me to ride at LCRP this Sunday?   Link is riding tomorrow, I can't make it.
            >
            > But Sunday????  Anyone??
            >
            > Craig Myers

          • Scott
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 1, 2012
              I can probably ride on Sunday. I will send you an email.

              Scott