Re: [indyriders] Dog Days

  • Adrian Luntzel
    Message 1 of 27 , Jul 1, 2010

      Were you the guy on the green tank Husky at Flint Ridge.?  Al L.
      Message 2 of 27 , Jul 1, 2010
        Not me.  My 250 has a Blue tank and I have not been out on the 390.  A Green tank Husky is a 1976 - 79 Automatic
        John H

        Message 3 of 27 , Jul 1, 2010

          I realized after I posted that I got the wrong person..the guy that I think was @ Flint Ridge was  i4bikes845..I believe we had a little meeting in the woods at a  muddy ditch crossing.

          Message 4 of 27 , Jul 1, 2010
            Anyone want to meet up on Saturday?

            Craig

          • Link DeMott
            Message 5 of 27 , Jul 1, 2010
              Craig,

              I will ride Saturday if i'm not working. Won't know about work until Friday morning, will call you Friday and let you know.

              Link

                I will be there Saturday with my family, and possibly two other experienced riders with their kids. I spent last week in Colorado riding way over my head. LCRP should be easier, and I am not as likely to get hyperthermia.

                --- In indyriders@yahoogroups.com, Link DeMott <l200xcw@...> wrote:

                > Craig,
                >
                > I will ride Saturday if i'm not working. Won't know about work until Friday morning, will call you Friday and let you know.
                >
                > Link
                >

                > ________________________________

              • rickhilligoss
                Message 7 of 27 , Jul 2, 2010
                  I'll be there.

                  Rick

                  --- In indyriders@yahoogroups.com, matt ewing <plasticformer@...> wrote:

                  > Anyone want to meet up on Saturday?
                  >
                  > Craig

                • matt ewing
                  Message 8 of 27 , Jul 2, 2010
                    Great Rick!

                    See you at ................2?

                    Hahahahahaa

                    Craig

                    Message 9 of 27 , Jul 2, 2010
                      2? I'm not getting up THAT early!

                      --- In indyriders@yahoogroups.com, matt ewing <plasticformer@...> wrote:

                      > Great Rick!
                      >
                      > See you at ................2?
                      >
                      > Hahahahahaa
                      >
                      > Craig
                      >

                      > ________________________________

                    • rickhilligoss
                      Message 10 of 27 , Jul 2, 2010
                        C'mon guys, lets make this a ride, it's the first decent weekend we've had in weeks. Where's Matt, Greg, Steve, Kurt, Paul, the professor and Mary Ann? In a few months we are all going to be griping about the snow.

                        Rick

                        --- In indyriders@yahoogroups.com, matt ewing <plasticformer@...> wrote:

                        > Great Rick!
                        >
                        > See you at ................2?
                        >
                        > Hahahahahaa
                        >
                        > Craig
                        >

                        > ________________________________

                      • Matt Harshaw
                        Message 11 of 27 , Jul 2, 2010
                          Those Boogiers are going to like your new pristine trail. They will have easier access to place their porta-jons and new places to discard their empty beer cans!  LOL!

                          I myself will be burning-in my newly refurbished m/c only loop in a nice quiet,peaceful,cool, shaded, park-like setting. That will be completely rut,briar,mud,dust, free. And FREE is the key word.  If I get a chance , I will e-mail you pics of the Miller Lite girls after I get out of the pool................HAVE FUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          C'mon guys, lets make this a ride, it's the first decent weekend we've had in weeks. Where's Matt, Greg, Steve, Kurt, Paul, the professor and Mary Ann? In a few months we are all going to be griping about the snow.

                          Rick

                          --- In indyriders@yahoogroups.com, matt ewing <plasticformer@...> wrote:

                          > Great Rick!
                          >
                          > See you at ................2?
                          >
                          > Hahahahahaa
                          >
                          > Craig
                          >

                          > ________________________________

                        • dirt
                          Message 12 of 27 , Jul 3, 2010
                            Rode at LCRP yesterday. Riding the DRZ on gravel roads today. Maybe see ya at Upland?

                            KB

                            --- In indyriders@yahoogroups.com, "rickhilligoss" <rickhilligoss@...> wrote:

                            > C'mon guys, lets make this a ride, it's the first decent weekend we've had in weeks. Where's Matt, Greg, Steve, Kurt, Paul, the professor and Mary Ann? In a few months we are all going to be griping about the snow.
                            >
                            > Rick
                            >

                            > --- In indyriders@yahoogroups.com, matt ewing <plasticformer@> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > Great Rick!
                            > >
                            > > See you at ................2?
                            > >
                            > > Hahahahahaa
                            > >
                            > > Craig

                          • rickhilligoss
                            Message 13 of 27 , Jul 4, 2010
                              Yeah, but you missed the gearless quadtards in wife beaters racing up and down the gravel road like they were running Baja. The last time I was down there, two beluga whales road up on a monster four wheeler and the driver yelled out to her son "hey Dillon, get my chew." They never cease to entertain.

                              Rick

                              Message 14 of 27 , Jul 4, 2010
                                Sorry Kurt, didn't see you out there.

                                Rick