mark clarification

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2008
      There has been some confusion b/c there are too many guys named Mark on
      indyriders-it was great to talk to you though, Rick, LOL, and I look
      forward to hanging out with you guys. Anyway, I'm one of the Mark's,
      aka ratrod...ratrod1934, etc, and I've been signing off as Mark, but
      since my last name is McDaniel, I'm just going to sign off as Mickdee
      from now on. That's what my friends call me...wait...I don't have
      any....Mickdee
    • Rick
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2008
        Thanks for clearing that up for us Mark#174B (lol).

        --- In indyriders@yahoogroups.com, "Mark" <ratrod1934@...> wrote:

        > There has been some confusion b/c there are too many guys named Mark
        on
        > indyriders-it was great to talk to you though, Rick, LOL, and I look
        > forward to hanging out with you guys. Anyway, I'm one of the
        Mark's,
        > aka ratrod...ratrod1934, etc, and I've been signing off as Mark, but
        > since my last name is McDaniel, I'm just going to sign off as
        Mickdee
        > from now on. That's what my friends call me...wait...I don't have
        > any....Mickdee

      • Mark Kippert
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2008
          As far as I'm concerned, you can never have too many Marks. However for the sake of
          clarification I guess I should come up with my own handle.

          Let's see, I had a cousin who would call me Marcus. A friend who called me Malcolm. And
          when I was little my grandpa would call me Mary...of course he drank a lot of beer and
          since he would pay me a quarter to fetch one (a chunk of change 40+ years ago!), who
          was I to argue.

          However since I'm not all that creative, I'll just add my last initial to my name.

          -Mark K

          PS. Feel free to call me Mary, but you better have a roll of quarters...and a faster bike when
          we meet in person ;^)