This Weekend

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 2, 2006
      Is anyone planning to ride this weekend? I've missed several rides
      this fall for various reasons and I'm itching to get back on the bike.
      I may head up to New Paris and try out the Enduro for one of the two
      days if nothing else pops up.

      Rick
    • bryanwedmore
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 2, 2006
        Rick
        Wish I could but my shoulder is kinda still sore and I just sold my bike I am working on getting the old TTR back from the guy I GAVE it to so I can ride soon by the way some friends and my self always go to Greenville OH for the enduro, but I am not riding this year and it is by far the best one to go watch, more mud bogs than you can believe let me know if you want to go with us it is blast and this year it look like it will be a party instead, if I cant ride I can al least have a few cold ones.

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 2, 2006
          ---How about LCRP or my place Sun.? I was supposed to work Sat. and
          Sun. 11p-7a, but I am off this weekend. Sat.I am taking my daughter
          to one of her friend's b-day party. I think I can ride without too
          much pain. I am sure Tim would like to ride his 450x some more. I bet
          Todd ??? is making trails at LCRP again.

          In indyriders@yahoogroups.com, "Rick" <rickhilligoss@...> wrote:

          > Is anyone planning to ride this weekend? I've missed several rides
          > this fall for various reasons and I'm itching to get back on the
          bike.
          > I may head up to New Paris and try out the Enduro for one of the two
          > days if nothing else pops up.
          >
          > Rick

        • Rick
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 3, 2006
            Matt,

            I wouldn't mind heading down to LCRP on Sunday, I've only been down
            there once or twice this year. Besides, it would be a lot cheaper than
            a three hour drive to New Paris and back + lodging + entry fee. Bryan
            sounds like he's out this weekend but maybe we can get Greg and his
            neighbors to come down.

            Look for my new "truck" (lol). Dark red Altima, same trailer, same
            bike.

            Rick

            --- In indyriders@yahoogroups.com, "Matt" <lharshaw@...> wrote:

            > ---How about LCRP or my place Sun.? I was supposed to work Sat. and
            > Sun. 11p-7a, but I am off this weekend. Sat.I am taking my daughter
            > to one of her friend's b-day party. I think I can ride without too
            > much pain. I am sure Tim would like to ride his 450x some more. I
            bet
            > Todd ??? is making trails at LCRP again.
          • Greg Cox
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 3, 2006
              --- In indyriders@yahoogroups.com, "Rick" <rickhilligoss@...> wrote:
              > let me know, Rick you can call my work after 7:00 tonight to let me
              know if you plan to go riding. 782-1261
              Greg

              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 3, 2006
                ---Whew! I had to work 11p-11a today(Thurs.) and I am working 11p-11a
                tonight(Fri.) so that I will get a decent check next week. But hey, I
                will be off Sat. and Sun.! If you guys are going to LCRP Sun. post it
                here and I will check it at work tonight. I may take my daughter to
                ride. I just talked to Tim and he is ready to go.