Re: finally

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2 9:17 AM
      You must have an old 'puter, I thought they all had the "ANY" key
      (lol). Re Monday: The owners decided that we would be open, although
      they're going to take a four day weekend. That leaves myself and the
      other shop manager to enjoy the day at work. I've got the 4th off
      though, so if you change your plans let me know.

      Rick
      702-8711