Indy Folk Series May 16: A Celtic Celebration

  • Dan Henkel
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2009
      Hi, music lovers:

      Please join us, if you can, for a fun-filled concert to close our season:

      Saturday, May 16: A Celtic Celebration with Emily Ann Thompson and Friends

      7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
      UUI (Unitarian Universalist Church of Indianapolis)
      615 West 43rd St. (Just south of Butler University)
      Map at www.uui.org

      Emily Ann Thompson's Celtic fiddling has been described as "organic, lively, and passionate." She plays traditional Irish, Scottish and Cape Breton tunes in highly energetic and original arrangements. This concert will feature Emily on Celtic fiddle with Kelly Thompson on guitar and guest artists TH Gillespie (piano, bass, guitar), Alberta Lathan (voice, flute) and Ann Thurber (Irish dance).

      $10 (12 and under free)
      Coffee, wine and snacks available
      www.indyfolkseries.org
      www.emilyannthompson.com

      See you soon, music lovers--and thanks for supporting live acoustic music!
           dh
      Dan Henkel
      Impresario and Trophy Husband

      "Serving the World Since 1951"