Indy Folk Series this Saturday (clever idea enclosed)

  • Dan Henkel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2008
      Barack and Hillary, Jill and Jim, Andre and Carolene--why can't men and women just make beautiful music together?!

      SOME CAN: I give you Greg Ziesemer and Kriss Luckett! These two are tighter than Pat and Tricky Dick. Enjoy this dream team in what may be the primary venue for acoustic music.  It's the end of the season for the fabulous Indy Folk Series, but the beginning of a beautiful friendship for those who elect to come.

      Saturday, May 10, 2008
      (season finale)
      7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
      UUI (Unitarian Universalist Church of Indianapolis)
      615 West 43rd St. (Just south of Butler University)
      Map at www.uui.org

      These two perceptive artists deliver insights through vocals, instrumentals, original songs and covers. Their influences include Bob Dylan, Alison Krauss, Woody Guthrie, Patti Griffin, Jerry
      Garcia and Bill Monroe. Come, listen and be moved.

      $10 (12 and under free)
      Coffee, wine and snacks available
      www.indyfolkseries.org
      www.myspace.com/gregandkriss

      I'm not running for anything, and I approved this message. (Heck, I created it!)

        dh
      Dan Henkel
      Impresario and Trophy Husband
      "Serving the World Since 1951"