Re: Indianapolis Fencing Club IFC Spring Open Moving to May 2

  • Bill Winget
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7, 2009
      Sorry Dan.  Did you see my update?  I put the old tournament number back so we'd not lose the existing registrations (a suggestion by the guy who runs FRED).  Please use the links I provided in the updated message.  Thanks for updating the other stuff!

      Bill

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 7, 2009
        Fixed.   Using tournament number 7830 on the site.

        I have the videos uploading now.    Its slow going but when they are done they should be here:   www.youtube.com/indyfencing    It appears it will take over night to upload them all.

        DanDav