IT Staff Vacancy

  • arlis.kurniawan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2009
      Our company need an IT Security Administrator staff with following requirements.
      - good verbal and written communication in English
      - good in teamwork
      - able to work on tight schedule and under minimum supervision
      - having good knowledge in IT audit and IT administration control
      - GPA min 3 from computer related major
      - eager to learn
      - smart worker, willing to work overtime
      - female preferred

      Please send your application before October 31, 2009 to arlis.kurniawan@... with subject IT Security Administrator.