Error Code 430 di NT

  • Sulae
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
      I am trying to run a VB exe on Windows NT .
      Its a simple application which reads data and update into the MS Access
      2000 database.

      When I run this exe on development machine it works perfectly. But when
      I install it to the Client and try to run it it gives me error

      "Run time error 430 The class does not support automation or does not
      support expected interface"

      Please help...

      Thanks

      laeman
    • Masino Sinaga
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
        Laeman,

        Questions:
        - What kind of Operating System is in the PC where you develop at?
        - Do you use any API Function in your exe/program? If yes, what is/are they?
        - What version of your Access database in Client? Does it same with Access
        2000?

        Masino Sinaga