Emergency Help Needed !!! Ariani Hatmanti

  • Ariani Hatmanti
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 1:04 PM
      I am writing this with tears in my eyes, I came down here to Scotland, United Kingdom for a short vacation unfortunately, i was mugged at the park of the hotel where i stayed, all cash, credit cards and cell were stolen off me but fortunately for me i still have my passports with me.

      I have been to the embassy and the police here but they are not helping issues at all and my flight leaves in few hours from now but i'm havingĀ  problems settling theĀ  hotel bills and the hotel manager will not let me leave until i settle the bills .

      Am freaked at the moment.

      Thanks

      Ariani Hatmanti
      Microbiology Laboratory - Marine Dynamics Division
      Research Center for Oceanography - Indonesian Institute of Sciences
      Jln. Pasir Putih I, Ancol Timur Jakarta Utara 14430
      Phone +622614723850 ext.
      Fax. +622167411498