Its Urgent, Please Help

  • Endang Semiarti
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2012
      Hope you get this on time,

      Am sorry I didn't inform you about my trip to Spain for a program,I'm presently in Spain and am having some difficulties here because i misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money and other valuable things were kept.I want you to assist me with a loan of 2,800 Euro  to sort-out my hotel bills and  to get myself back home.

      I have spoken to the embassy here but they are not responding to the matter effectively,I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with,I'll refund the money back to you as soon as i return,let me know if you can be of any help.I don't have a phone where i can be reached.

      Please let me know immediately if you can be of help to my situation.

      Dr. Endang Semiarti, M.S., M.Sc.
      Vice Dean for Students, Research, Collaboration, and Alumni Affairs
      of The Faculty of Biology, Gadjah Mada University (UGM)
      Jl. Teknika Selatan, Sekip Utara,
      Yogyakarta 55281, Indonesia
      Tel/Fax: +62-274-580829
      Mobile phone: +62811259574