82IMBC 2008-2nd announcement

  • yogiara
    Aug 27, 2008
      Dear sir/madam,

      We would like to inform you that School of Biotechnology Atma Jaya Catholic University of Indonesia, in cooperation with American Society for Microbiology (ASM) will hold “International Microbial Biotechnology Conference and Workshop on Metagenome: Microbes for a beautiful and prosperous world” on November 11th-13th,2008. For detail information, please visit our website http://www.imbc-indonesia.com or the attached brochure (2nd Announcement).

      We would really appreciate it if you can help us disseminate this information to your colleagues. Thank you.

      Important Date

      Deadline Early bird registration fee: 8 September 2008 (Special Price).

      Best regards,

      IMBC COMMITTEE
      Jakarta, Indonesia

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic