      From: yeti darmayati <yetidarmayati@...>
      Subject: [indonesian_marine_biotechnology] I need your help
      To: yetidarmayati@...
      Date: Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 12:58 PM

      Am in a great sorrow writing you this note, Just wanted to inform you about  something very important, I could bearly think straight at this point, I hope you come to my aid. Because something very terrible is happening to me now, I need a favor from you now, I had a trip here in London.

         Unfortunately for me all my money got stolen on my way to the hotel where I lodged along with my bag were my passport was, And since then I have been without any money I am even owing the hotel here.

         So I have limited access to emails for now, please I need you to lend me about 2,000 pounds  so i can make arrangements and return back. I am full of panic now, the police only asked me to write a statement  about the incident and directed me to the embassy, I have spoken to the embassy here but they are not responding to the matter effectively, I will return the money back to you as soon as I get home, I am so confused right now. I wasn't injured because I complied immediately.

       I will be waiting to hear from you since  I can't access the internet always

         Salam,

          Yeti

      Yahoo!7: Catch-up on your favourite Channel 7 TV shows easily, legally, and for free at PLUS7. Check it out.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic