Cup of God and White Buffalo Calf Woman: Four Directions of the Rainbow Clan

  • White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5 6:18 PM
      http://white-buffalo-calf-woman.blogspot.com/2012/06/four-directions.html

      DAY, JUNE 5, 2012

      Four Directions of the Rainbow Clan

      Image seven

      Cup of God's Heart Song, a Sacred Song Blessing

      Wonder has a mission. To gift my heart to the world. Come and have the glory of what is heavenly fulfilled. Where are you going to have mercy, if heaven has my hand? I will be a good child, just for me to walk the land. Here I stand, walking in hand in hand. Hear I stand, talking to share my plans. Listen to the children where heartache is butterflies. I know we are looking for the welcome of the weary eyes. If we have some mercy, then lands will overflow, with love and protection, the land of over knows, the place of gold, where we bow. Rainbow show us how to live inside the perfect land. Rainbow show us just what we are and how we understand. Rainbow show us the circle of many lives that hold us to, the place of dreaming rainbows, where all the dreams are coming true. It's me and you. Heavenly blue. It's me and you heavenly blue, it's true to bee, one former company, one place a heart is knead. One place a heart is bleed. One place a heart does achieve the rhythm of the land, the rhythm of the band, rainbow colors that stand, one circle, one band.
      ``````````````
      Aho (may your spirit fly) and Chavah (great sun within), one circle, one clan, the Rainbow Clan. Thank you Cup of God. White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings and Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star drums. This sacred song blessing was from the Heart of Cup of God, the magenta child.
      Cup of God
      Thank you. Blessed bee. Enjoy the day! Aho - I bow
      <3

      Image one
      On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 4:38 PM, White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother whitebuffalocalfwoman@... wrote:

      me
      Aho!
      Cup of God
      BlessBlessBless
      White Buffalo Calf Woman
      Aho my little sister, I am here, I bow. My little brother...
      Cup of God
      sow? I hope you and his Holiness enjoy perfect health and blessings
      White Buffalo Calf Woman
      Just read your message, and started to write. You know it's about caring about someone. I just watched something on a public broadcast.
      Cup of God
      I  am listening
      White Buffalo Calf Woman
      They talked about the Jewish region of Israel, how everyone is like family. That total strangers would come up to you and correct you. This is because someone cares. Ultimately it's about happiness, your happiness, when someone cares. They share it with you.
      Cup of God
      I should bee happy
      White Buffalo Calf Woman
      In this program, the Jewish Brother recognized how the Jewish family were able to really learn, better than others in the community of the world. He recognized that the Jews were older physically, the Rainbow Clan. But he did not really understand, he did not have humility. Learning about humility is the great bow.
      Cup of God
      wwhat does it mean exactly "older physically"?
      White Buffalo Calf Woman
      For you to know happiness, you learning to receive what others say, only with a simple validation, I hear you, now here is my story. But Jews always want to have all the answers because they are the oldest of the rainbow. This recognition is what you are up against with me. I want you to be happy, to know the humble bow of heavenly virtues. However, what happens, you have all the answers. Learning to share answers means we receive each other, regardless of where you are in the great circle. If anyone can learn this sacred skill, it's a Jew. You my beloved, my beloved, the House of David, we want you to be happy.
      Cup of God
      with "older" meaning beeing there first
      White Buffalo Calf Woman
      I know it's not easy being magenta.
      Cup of God
      please explain
      White Buffalo Calf Woman
      on the eastern shore, the rainbow stream ascends physically the red road, moves counter clockwise to sunset. Oldest rainbow colors robe (buffalo robe). on the western shore, the soul descends, the eldest souls. Jews are the oldest physical on the eastern shore, this is what makes them ordained. Did this answer your question?
      Cup of God
      no, I don't understand it. are you talking about the sunrise east, but what means "soul descends"?
      White Buffalo Calf Woman
      go down the page, till you get to the post. Do you see the image yet?
      Cup of God
      at the very bottom? the changing one?
      White Buffalo Calf Woman
      Tuesday, June 5, 2012 Four Directions. Image says HOOPS. Let me know when you find it... Under search this blog
      Cup of God
      N, NW, W, etc.
      White Buffalo Calf Woman
      Yes. Okay, now let me answer while you are looking at this image okay?
      Cup of God
      ok
      White Buffalo Calf Woman
      "soul descends" and rotates clockwise. "flesh ascends" and rotates counter-clockwise
      east to west is the horizon. flesh arises on the western shore. soul arises on the eastern shore, in other words the soul is birthed and the flesh is oldest. east is where we start, when darkness comes. The day starts at darkness, the year starts with darkness, the dream begins in the darkness. east to west you are the magenta, all rainbow colors in this circle fly over both at dawn and dusk through you, this means the rainbow colors, ascending stream and descending stream. Do you understand so far? oh, over the horizon (east to west)
      Cup of God
      well
      White Buffalo Calf Woman
      from east, start here. look at east on the left of the image.
      Cup of God
      yes
      White Buffalo Calf Woman
      move up and over to the west, you are descending white to yellow to red to blue. this way the soul descends, clockwise on this image.
      Cup of God
      yes
      White Buffalo Calf Woman
      start from the east.
      Cup of God
      yes
      White Buffalo Calf Woman
      move down and over to the west, you are ascending blue to red, to yellow to white. blue and red is unseen. the darkness of rainbow colors. white and yellow is the lightness of the rainbow colors. you are the magenta from east to west. all streams go through you up and down. do you understand?
      Cup of God
      E to W directly "red with light upon it" ?
      White Buffalo Calf Woman
      well yes, it's like the red road. we all have to walk this, you are the magenta child, the red road with light upon it. at the horizon, where it's all awe and wonder. It's sow hard to see/sea clearly, because it's all beautiful. Right that's what you feel?
      Cup of God
      somehow yes
      White Buffalo Calf Woman
      Okay, now think of the whole circle as part of the rainbow clan. The blue (black) is the Mother Nation. red is the twin nation, yellow is the child nation, white is the Father Nation. If we rise up on the west with our rainbow colors (light rises up and ascends), the youngest would be the western shore, the physical child, this would be the Sioux.
      White Buffalo Calf Woman
      If we rise up on the west and keep going we eventually get to the east, where we fall down, this is the oldest flesh, the Jew ready to enter the darkness, to rebirth the soul. Jews are the oldest flesh or rainbow colors on the red road.
      Cup of God
      who decides if we rise east or west
      White Buffalo Calf Woman
      The fabric of space and time. arrangement of relativity
      Cup of God