Grandfather Helen Shares: Ride the Waves of Life, Appreciate Your Arc

  • White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2011
      http://grandfatherhelen.blogspot.com/2011/12/ride-waves-of-life-appreciate-your-arc.html

      Wednesday, December 28, 2011

      Ride the Waves of Life, Appreciate Your Arc

      To ride the waves of life you go with the ups and the downs,
      Ride those waves and know you are safe,
      Know you are learning and growing.

      When you fall off a wave, (everybody falls off) get right back up,
      Even if you need assistance, YOU make the decision to keep on going, LOVE and respect yourself!

      To ride the road of life you follow your heart,
      There will be dips in the road and lots of corners for you to navigate, Stay in your power and keep your destination in your minds eye

      Appreciate the beauty around you

      See the myriad of colors
      Share your LOVE

      When you look in the mirror it reflects your true self,
      When you look at others, do you see them reflecting you? Do you like what you see?

      Or do you need to change your direction?

      Where you end up is up to you,
      Take responsibility for yourself.

      LOVE yourself,
      Be true to you,

      LIVE FOR TODAY!

      Love and Light
      Grandfather Helen
      White/Star Child
      Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
      grandfatherhelen.blogspot.com

      Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

      Here we glide to feel the (buffalo) hide, the rainbow colors of our pride (clan). A place to know inside the snow (blessings) that gift to us a ride. Place your hand inside of mine, then we will learn to shine, for love is true to those who knew, that relatives are always bind, to the heart of the sacred thine. One heart, one land, one place in our stance, for we are the children we sing our songs. Grandfather (white/star child) is here to help you along! Dong (ring the bell of freedom)!

      Posted by Grandfather Helen at 1:54 AM
      Wednesday, December 28, 2011

      Posted by White Buffalo Calf Woman Twin Deer Mother at 1:55 AM