Little Crow Who Talks to Thunderbird: Beautiful Hopes: Elder Hoops Meditation

  • White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2011
      http://littlecrowwhotalkstothunderbird.blogspot.com/2011/09/beautiful-hopes.html

      TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2011

      Beautiful Hopes

      Aho my Brothers and Sisters upon this Beautiful Path,

      Our culture and and language work hand in hand. Before the dark times we were primariliary an oral culture. All traditions and ways were passed down from elder to child through speaking and we were strong.  It wasn't until the bad times (dark ages) that our sacred ways were taken and new ways forced upon us (evolutionary process of rolling hills to find the enlightened age). Our ancestors stood humbled for "All Nations" in the hopes that we would stand tall and speak to each other equally again. It is time to learn how to speak to each other with no lies (untruths) and with love (what lies upon our hearts)!

      "Creator, Beautiful Mother, and Ancestors show us LOVE so I may know how to give it and give us new light for our darkened view" (enlighten us and let us receive knowledge on the heavenly blue road, a light from within).

      -Little Crow Who Talks To Thunderbird
      Yellow child (elder yellow soul), Rainbow Warrior of Prophecy
      littlecrowwhotalkstothunderbird.blogspot.com

      Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
      Pray With Elders around the World

      Here is sound, that makes us go round and round, the rainbow sky is here to realize. Open your heart, to flow all parts, for heaven flows into our souls, making us shine like rainbows!