Grandmother Comfort in the Wind Sings: In the Winds, the Sacred Parade of the Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

  • White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2011

      THURSDAY, JUNE 16, 2011

      In the Winds, the Sacred Parade of the Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

      Humming Bird by: Grandmother Comfort in the Wind

      Beloved Children and Grandchildren (of the universe, the rainbow clan),

      Into the winds we go,
      flying to and fro,
      as far as sea can see,
      we are all God's family.

      Full of peace and joy,
      knowing our hearts employ,
      perfect souls, every one...
      glowing, twirling and having fun.

      Being the garden,
      the tree of life,
      flowers unfolding,
      gifting us flight.

      The seed flying out,
      drifting in the breeze,
      coming to rest upon the golden,
      those that believe.

      The dream come true to all who dare,
      shifting and changing to be aware,
      heaven and earth are both our homes,
      don't you hear the sacred horns
      (pure hearts who pierce your heart with love's thunder and rage)?

      So come now my children,
      don't be afraid,
      listen to the winds,
      the sacred parade
      (rainbow clan percession, to clang and clatter of the dancing march) .

      The rainbow warriors line up,
      to fill your view,
      will you love them and bless them,
      the heavenly ones,
      the me and the you?

      Learn to bless, learn to bow,
      and all will come home,
      you will know how.

      Lean on Father,
      hug on Mother,
      giggle with sister,
      shout with brother.
      All are coming home and it is a great family,
      singing and laughter shall keep us company.

      Let the past go,
      into the fire,
      purified and cleansed,
      of all mire.

      Learn that love is the blue,
      the waters view,
      perfect and holy,
      bright and true.

      Humming Bird by: Grandmother Comfort in the Wind
      Aho (may your spirit fly) then beloved ones.  I send my comfort in the winds to you today.  Be of great cheer and learn to bow and pray.  Be forgiving of your sister.  Be true to your brother.  Let all be the perfect storm and you will find the cleansing needed for your forlorn.  My love to you is always true.  Grandmother's hold you close to rock you to sleep, be the dreamer that brings life to all things.... our souls to keep.

      I am your loving Grandmother Comfort in the Wind, Sunshine Glory Shines
      elder gray child (gray, blue, magenta, gray)
      the embrace of the story and all the little molecules!
      House of the War Dance, Hoops of the Universe,
      a flower unfolding, a Lakota daughter.
      Rainbow Warrior of Prophecy

      Hoop 4, Blue Road of heavenly souls, the spirit moves us -- Teach what is right, that law is the LOVE, then when two hearts are united, we share with intelligence. However if LOVE doesn't lead the way, then we fight to unite LOVE, two broken hearts, then we know that we are walking the truth path, the love to each other, the kind that lasts, over rolling hills in time, over the suns, and into the heart of the blue seas of every one. We are the Prophecy, the Rain upon the Land, so parched, it will need a Rainbow, to serve it home the right way and know where to land (the Rainbow always lands on the pot of gold, abundance, brotherhood)!

      Grandmother Comfort in the Wind Pipe Song June 1, 2011
      Fireworks Image by Grandmother Comfort in the Wind
      Riding the sky, oh my lord help me realize, the perils of our lives, like smoke that arise. Come bear witness to the destruction of this world. Come share witness, for all to be fulfilled.  I light this pipe for you today.  I hold my soul inside of this portray. I gift my soul, for you my children everywhere, for Grandmother standing here, really really does care.  And in the plight of yesterday, yesterday. I know I must grow up to praise.  And in the wake of time, believe, how can we be such majesty.  I think I shall wander in the sky, to lean on love that has her battle cries. And I know of hope does live, in dreams and dreamers who give.  Come share my heart this day. I light this pipe to say, I lift my soul up to say. I want to purify the blue, the  heart of children, who really k/new.  And when we sail away, my heart will shoulder all our cares away, for Grandmother knows your shame, but I will lift you up again.  Don't witness of the sad and blue, instead think of tears, that grow anew.  Have treasures, bewilder the sky, when you dream of lullabies  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  (silence come over me).  Silence come here, I want to sea.  All my little children are in despair.  They need comfort in the air.  I blow my kisses to you.  I share this fire, that blesses the blue and the green grass will grow anew, just do your prayers and we shall be in bloom, growing really soon. My blessings, I send to you in the winds.

      Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

      Image by: Grandmother Comfort in the Wind
      Let me show you how it's done, just roll up your arms and dive on in, with open arms and a warm smile, you will be okay in awhile. I am Grandmother Comfort in the Wind and I am here to share our souls again. Once we walked and shared our heart. Now it's time for us to begin this walk and impart. Share your story with the heaven sent. Share your heart where ever you went. Share with the world, prophecy has arrived. It's time for us to say good night. Dream and think of me holding you when you need, for I will rock you to bed to sleep. Dream of far off distant shores, where all will be relatives more/moor (watered grass, welcome to a new home, heaven and earth we do roam).