Facebook...Twin Deer Mother Sings!

  • Twin Deer Mother
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      Twindeermother Whitebuffalocalfwoman

      Twindeermother Whitebuffalocalfwoman White Buffalo Calf Woman sends love to you in the wind, to bring the heart of all this sin, a blessing to find the lost love you hide. Come and sail away, to begin a better and new day, when you forgive all who was sent your way, the song of angels who came to see your wrong. Now we have no time to sin, but win together like brotherhood, then we can be happy again, this time, because evolution will make us all shine!

      Title: Willed One Whispering Silence's Vision of the 12 Heavenly Mothers Who Guide Us On Our Way, the Start of Always, to tell us how to play!By: White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother Sings the ...