Re: [The Indigo Network] Earth College

  • James Basil
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 27, 2005
      Lyra,

      Brilliant! This mirrors some of my own ideas, and I believe we indeed need to "hold hands" now and take action, not just in the spiritual but in the 'physical'

      Best of luck,
      Love & Light,
      james

      Lyra <lyra5825@...> wrote:
      Aloha Friends,

      Well, there is deffinantly a need to change the school system and
      there are many ways that we can do this. This is a post that I
      recently put together for my Indigo Action group. There are those of
      you wondering what to do in this world of pain and conflict, as was
      I. It is for everyone to read and decide for yourselves if this
      resonates with you at this time in your life. This is serious work
      and requires dedication and resolve. Sometimes we get so bogged
      down with what is happening in the world that we are unable to focus
      on the light work that we are meant to accomplish here. This
      happened earlier on with my group as well. We all have our
      shortcomings, but to recognize them is the first step in resolving
      that negative vibration. One of the things that I am trying to
      accomplish here is to find out what everyone's strengths and talents
      are as this will help connect the pieces to create a strong
      network. We will start small only to grow bigger than imaginable.

      >>I thought, since I began this group, that I should be the first one
      >> to offer all of you where my head and intentions are at and what I
      >> have to offer this group.
      >>
      >> I choose to experience a challenging life, to learn at a young age
      >> to be restrained in my emotions and reactions or face the wrath of
      >> my mother. We live in a world of pain and suffering, brought on by
      >> the lessons and interpretations that we have been trained from an
      >> early age to react by. I lived with a very embittered person who
      >> did not understand that her disposition was based on the way that
      >> she thought and expressed her feelings. Throughout my child hood I
      >> was the brunt of her anger and became extremely introverted. When
      I started out on my own I took many risks and made mistakes along the
      >> way. These mistakes, and the literature that I read, have taught
      me to live a life of love and compassion even in the direst of
      >> circumstances. The way that I choose to live my life today is
      >> without fear.
      >>
      >> I envision a world of peace and unity and believe that I have
      >> something to offer to this plane of existence toward that end.
      Upon receiving master Reiki attunement and spending five years on
      inner reflection and processing, I have come out as a strong person
      with a great dream and purpose. My dream is to unite the people
      based on our commonalities, and through those create a new exceptive
      reality of peace and unity.

      >> Ever since I was about 17, I have had this dream to create an
      >> international non-profit learning institution focused on
      sustainable living through organic agriculture, recycling as a
      lifestyle, non-traditional sciences, indigenous culture, politics,
      truthful history, and metaphysical aspects, just to name a few. This
      would also be a place for people of all ages and will also have a
      >> children's department which I hope will focus on educating Indigo
      >> children, as well as others, in a loving and interactive arena
      where the parents are an integral part of the learning. I intend
      there to be many sights around the world with this structure so that
      everyone will benefit from it. The institution should be designed to
      help the New Kids of all ages to learn that their gifts are meant to
      >> create a beautiful new world.

      >> This is my dream in a nut shell. This is where my head was at when
      >> I formed this group, however I recognize that there are many other
      >> important areas of focus and welcome all of them here.

      Peace, Love and Light.
      Lyra

      Yahoo! Groups Links

    • evoluof1
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 9, 2005
        I am here at this time to start something. Problem is at this
        moment I have no money. I can not at this time afford to shop at
        the organic food stores (i use food stamps).

        However, I have seen the property (in mississippi) that I am to
        purchase. The purpose of this property is as you have described
        below.

        The real funny thing is until two years ago I was a systems analyst
        making great money. My health began to fail at a point that I could
        no longer ignore it. In the end I returned to school to study of
        all things psychology. I could not understand at the time why I
        made such a change. However I now understand things more and more.
        I am sure that the money for this property will come. I am meeting
        more and more people who are having the same thoughts as your post.

        May God continue to guide us as we do what can only be described as
        his will.
        --- In indigo-schools@yahoogroups.com, James Basil