Re: [The Indigo Network] help with our study

  • James Basil
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2005
      Dear Karen Schmidt
      Larissa Smith
      Carlyn Hart

      Have answered your questionnaire but doesn't posting it here with indigos have an effect on the results? Maybe compare indigos with "non indigos"? That would be interesting,

      Best wishes,
      James

      http://groups.msn.com/indigosuk

      psychometriclab <psychometriclab@...> wrote:
      Hi!

      We are researchers at the University of Virginia conducting
      a study on personality inventories.

      If you are over the age of 18, please take 10 minutes to reply to an
      ANONYMOUS brief personality survey. The link is: http://www.virginia.edu/psychology/
      surveys/personality/.

      We appreciate your assistance with our study. If you have any questions, please contact us at
      psychometriclab@...

      Thank you,
      Karen Schmidt
      Larissa Smith