Re:G8

  • Lyra Jubb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2005
      Aloha Friends,

      We saw that and thought that the message was great.
      The community project that we are putting together is
      a working model which will have the componet of
      compassion and problem solving for these types of
      attrocities in our world today. Some of the work will
      include benefit concerts on the property for things
      like poverty, environmental awareness and an
      alternative political entity with the goal of changing
      peoples' perceptions of what this whole reality is all
      about. One of the things that we see as very
      important is that the children are not stifled by the
      mould of a society built on subservience to a higher
      power. Showing them that they are that higher power
      and create their reality with in as well as without.

      The problem with the G8 is that they don't really care
      what the world is seeing. Never have. We need to
      change that perception by changing the power sources.
      Taking the power away from them is an effective way to
      bring about this change. It starts with not putting
      our children in the public school system. This is
      where they are stifled by mediocrity and competition,
      making some feel superior to others. When we work
      together to form a different way of living and
      learning, it will spread like wildfire all over the
      world. I believe that we can include the technology
      and understanding in a format that will be accepted by
      even the most stodgy of people holding onto the old
      beliefs and formats in place today.

      This is what is driving us to change the world today.

      Peace, Love, and Light.
      Lyra

      Yahoo! Mail Mobile
      http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail