co-operative community and education center

  • Lyra Jubb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2005
      Aloha Friends,

      When I first joined this group I introduced my self
      with my vision and dream for a alternative education
      system. This vision has progressed quite a lot since
      then and is now manifesting.

      I hear a lot of parents are sending their children to
      special schools and this interest me. My associates
      and I are in the process of putting together a
      co-operative community geared towards the practice and
      education of sustainable living with the knowledge and
      understanding that we are responsible for Earth's
      health and well being. We will facilitate our first
      working model in North Carolina, and are looking for
      others to assist in all aspects of the design and
      funding of this great venture.

      The long term goals include, but are not limited to,
      education for parents about the unique gifts and
      qualities of Indigo children, and offering alternative
      learning in all areas of development for the special
      children. We have been inspired to integrate practical
      skills along with meta-physical and emotional
      learning, allowing children to explore the
      multidimensional levels of reality in a safe and
      supportive environment.

      For information and questions please email us at
      lyra5825@....

      Peace, Love, and Light.
      Lyra

      Yahoo! Sports