Re: Anyone in the PA area?

  • monikabreymann
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18, 2005
      Hi Tina -- I'm in PA ;-) -- It's me Monika.

      I am not 100% into the indigo idea, but there are things that I do
      notice.

      I don't have resources for you, be am willing to 'trade notes' with
      you.

      Let me know if you get some better responses to your question than
      this one. :)

      Monika

      --- In indigo-schools@yahoogroups.com, "mombooker" <mombooker@y...>
      wrote:
      > I am new to the group and have found all the posts interesting and
      > informative. I would like to find out more about your group and if
      > anyone is in the PA area. I currently homeschool 2 children (I have
      4).
      > I think 2 are the most different children I have seena nd been
      around
      > and after reading up on this group I am starting to wonder if my
      > children are like this. Can anyone give me resources to check out
      and
      > get mre info? Thanks, Tina
    • Keith
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 20, 2005
        Hello Tina:

        There is lot's of information, from the mundane to the
        bizarre. Start at www.indigonetwork.org and also look
        at www.sarahwood.com

        Enjoy,
        Keith

        --- monikabreymann <acumassage@...> wrote:

        > Hi Tina -- I'm in PA ;-) -- It's me Monika.
        >
        > I am not 100% into the indigo idea, but there are
        > things that I do
        > notice.
        >
        > I don't have resources for you, be am willing to
        > 'trade notes' with
        > you.
        >
        > Let me know if you get some better responses to your
        > question than
        > this one. :)
        >
        > Monika
        >

        > --- In indigo-schools@yahoogroups.com, "mombooker"
        >
        > wrote:
        > > I am new to the group and have found all the posts
        > interesting and
        > > informative. I would like to find out more about
        > your group and if
        > > anyone is in the PA area. I currently homeschool 2
        > children (I have
        > 4).
        > > I think 2 are the most different children I have
        > seena nd been
        > around
        > > and after reading up on this group I am starting
        > to wonder if my
        > > children are like this. Can anyone give me
        > resources to check out
        > and
        > > get mre info? Thanks, Tina

        Make Yahoo! your home page