Anyone in the PA area?

  • mombooker
    Message 1 of 3 , May 21, 2005
      I am new to the group and have found all the posts interesting and
      informative. I would like to find out more about your group and if
      anyone is in the PA area. I currently homeschool 2 children (I have 4).
      I think 2 are the most different children I have seena nd been around
      and after reading up on this group I am starting to wonder if my
      children are like this. Can anyone give me resources to check out and
      get mre info? Thanks, Tina
    • monikabreymann
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 18, 2005
        Hi Tina -- I'm in PA ;-) -- It's me Monika.

        I am not 100% into the indigo idea, but there are things that I do
        notice.

        I don't have resources for you, be am willing to 'trade notes' with
        you.

        Let me know if you get some better responses to your question than
        this one. :)

        Monika

        --- In indigo-schools@yahoogroups.com, "mombooker" <mombooker@y...>
        wrote:
        > I am new to the group and have found all the posts interesting and
        > informative. I would like to find out more about your group and if
        > anyone is in the PA area. I currently homeschool 2 children (I have
        4).
        > I think 2 are the most different children I have seena nd been
        around
        > and after reading up on this group I am starting to wonder if my
        > children are like this. Can anyone give me resources to check out
        and
        > get mre info? Thanks, Tina
      • Keith
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 20, 2005
          Hello Tina:

          There is lot's of information, from the mundane to the
          bizarre. Start at www.indigonetwork.org and also look
          at www.sarahwood.com

          Enjoy,
          Keith

          --- monikabreymann <acumassage@...> wrote:

          > Hi Tina -- I'm in PA ;-) -- It's me Monika.
          >
          > I am not 100% into the indigo idea, but there are
          > things that I do
          > notice.
          >
          > I don't have resources for you, be am willing to
          > 'trade notes' with
          > you.
          >
          > Let me know if you get some better responses to your
          > question than
          > this one. :)
          >
          > Monika
          >

          > --- In indigo-schools@yahoogroups.com, "mombooker"
          >
          > wrote:
          > > I am new to the group and have found all the posts
          > interesting and
          > > informative. I would like to find out more about
          > your group and if
          > > anyone is in the PA area. I currently homeschool 2
          > children (I have
          > 4).
          > > I think 2 are the most different children I have
          > seena nd been
          > around
          > > and after reading up on this group I am starting
          > to wonder if my
          > > children are like this. Can anyone give me
          > resources to check out
          > and
          > > get mre info? Thanks, Tina

          Make Yahoo! your home page