Author seeks people to interview for spirituality book

  • courageoussouls
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2005
      I am an author writing a nonfiction book in the spirituality genre
      about the deeper meaning of life challenges. The book is a
      collection of interviews with people who discuss what they learned
      and how they grew as a result of certain experiences. This is an
      opportunity to help people who face similar challenges by sharing
      your story.

      You may remain anonymous in the book if you prefer. Your
      confidentiality will be completely respected.

      I am interested in interviewing people who have faced one or more of
      the following life experiences:
      -Raised in a dysfunctional family
      -Divorce
      -Financial crisis
      -Employment problems/conflicts at work
      -Mental illness
      -Poverty (as an adult or child)
      -Discrimination
      -Political persecution
      -Immigrating to a new country
      -Miscarriage/abortion
      -Experienced a natural disaster (flood, earthquake, etc...)
      -Crime victim
      -Gambling addiction (or loss of money through gambling)
      -Unusual crisis situations like a terrorist act, hostage situation,
      etc...
      -Falsely imprisoned (must be out of prison now)

      If you might like to share your story, PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY at
      courageoussouls@...

      In your reply, please share your first name, gender, age, location,
      profession, a description of the challenge you experienced, and where
      you saw this post.

      Thank you.

      Robert