pacific northwest U.S.A connections

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2004
      Some of you may have read my intro. The most perfect education for my
      children (one indigo, one crystal - maybe both crystals)is
      homeschooling. I have time to listen to both my children. When we
      disagree about something, we have time to listen to each other. I
      recently am getting clarifcation about what i really want. We started
      waldorf, then enkieducation, centerforlivingethics, bfbooks - so you
      see I embrace a lot and so much more, including spending a lot of time
      out doors. What is the perfect school for indigos? i belive that is
      different for each family. Everyone is equal to eachother. Though
      waldorf may be the best for one child, it may not meet the needs of
      the family not having the 8K or however large amount the cost, while
      other families waldorf or sudbury is the best. So, with that said -
      smile - homeschooling is best for our family.

      I am seeking to create a holistic learning community that will be on
      some land and have a resource center. But my husband says, "do you
      have to create this?" I told him, no. Anyone have something going on
      to what i am describing? And if you do, please let me know your
      whereabouts.

      I have clarity on so much but our location to move is fuzzy. The ball
      is rolling so to speak for us to move this spring to the pacific
      northwest (nothern California, western Oregon or Western Washington).
      I can use help for this vision. If intereted in the same vision,
      let's talk. Please email me at areallife7@...
      Love,
      Jennifer
    • Nancy in Birmingham
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 21, 2004
        >> I am seeking to create a holistic learning community that will be on

        some land and have a resource center. But my husband says, "do you

        have to create this?" I told him, no. Anyone have something going on

        to what i am describing? And if you do, please let me know your

        whereabouts. <<

        On a list for Intentional Communities, they are working on that sort of
        thing. You may wish to tune in at HYPERLINK
        "http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ICfam/"http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ICfam/
        Just jump in and tell what you want � or go back in the messages a ways.
        It's not a busy list at present.

        Enjoy!

        Nancy

        It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends
        upon his not understanding it. --Upton Sinclair

        I am seeking to create a holistic learning community that will be on

        some land and have a resource center. But my husband says, "do you

        have to create this?" I told him, no. Anyone have something going on

        to what i am describing? And if you do, please let me know your

        whereabouts.

        Love,

        Jennifer

        ---