Hypnotherapy, Angel Therapy, and Chakra Healing to help guide your indigo child

  • nmvhypno
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2004
      Hello! I am a Certified Hypnotherapist, Angel Therapy Practitioner
      certified by Dr. Doreen Virtue, and I balance and align Chakras
      using crystals. I am guided to help teach the importance of healing
      and connecting your Body-Mind-Spirit, especially to the important
      future generation of Indigo, Crystal and Rainbow children. This is
      to help you reach your fullest potential and in return, helping to
      raise the vibration of the Earth by raising your own. It is simple-
      connecting to your higher self and living according to it's
      guidance. I help you connect to that inner self that is always
      peaceful and full of love. My study is based on scientific facts,
      so that the information is logical so you can put the knowledge to
      use. I encourage you to find out more about Hypnotherapy and what
      it can do for you (just about anything!) on the web. It is the new
      alternative self help method that will be huge one day, because it
      works! And it works faster than tradition psychotherapies. I also
      invite you to find out a little more about me at my still developing
      website www.hypno-nv.com.
      I am located in Hollywood.
      Thank you,
      Nicole Vanderhoff, C.Ht, ATP