Fine Arts Contest

  • narendermehta
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2004
      2nd International Child Art Exhibition-2004

      In the series of conducting artistic programmes, Kshitij has
      organised 7 National & 1 International Child Art Exhibitions up till
      2003. A Staggering figure of 69509 participants from all over the
      world has esteemed the exhibitions organized by kshitij & every year
      about 10000 participants increase the participants tally.

      Art sees no limitations, it crosses all bars of caste, creed &
      culture to create diversity in unity. Art harmonious various cultures
      into one bonding & kshitij is just a tool to do that. As the
      management of Kshitij we wish to create a diversified, modular, self
      propelled interminable environment for upliftment & promotion of art
      & literature. We are determined to convert this ideate into reality
      through interpolation of our directive efforts & your continuous will
      to contribute towards it success for which we invite all of you to
      participate.

      We hope for a wonderful response from young upcoming artists & people
      from all sections of the globe to participate & promote the efforts
      of kshitij.

      The last date for participation for Exhibition is 31st August, 2004
      for National Entries
      & 30th September 2004 for International entries.

      You are requested to please send your e-mail address to us at
      narendermehta@... or info@... as it would
      facilitate easier & faster communication about all our latest
      developments to you.

      We look forward for your co-operation.

      Thanking you
      Narender Mehta