Indigo/StarKids Kamp/Mt. Shasta may be cancelled for lack of participants!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2004
      Everybody . . .
      Please help spread the word around the Indigo/Starkids/etc. network and see
      if we can keep this western USA event alive!
      Dates for the camp are July 17-21st, 2004
      I cannot send the registration form attachments to the groups --
      So please request them from Andrea Miller
      <onelove@...>

      Also -- don't let money stop you from inquiring about participating.
      Maybe we can drum up some scholarship/donation funds if we know there are
      kids that need monetary help to attend.

      Andrea can probably provide you with a clean copy to send out if you have a
      email list.