Fifth Annual Enchanted Forest Intuitive Camp

  • altenergy2004
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2004
      http://www.psykids.net/

      July 25 - 30, 2004
      Fifth Annual Enchanted Forest Intuitive Camp

      Held at YMCA Blue Ridge Assembly Black Mountain, NC (near Asheville)
      in partnership with ChildSpirit Institute, a 501(c)3 nonprofit
      foundation.

      We firmly believe that all humanity is endowed with the
      sense of intuition and access to the mystical. Many people are
      experiencing an awakening in their lives at this time. This camp is
      designed for those families who find themselves raising children who
      express this consciousness awareness on a regular basis.

      Camp continues each year to incorporate our joint visions of a new
      paradigm, spiritually-based education as we all evolve our
      understanding. The Enchanted Forest Intuitive Camp is a magical
      blend of the traditional family camp and a conference on
      Consciousness. Presenters are experts in their field and are chosen
      for their known intuitive capacities, high integrity and capacity for
      JOY!

      Started in 1999 by Nancy Baumgarten and her then 14-year-old
      daughter, Llael Maffitt along with Llael's godmother, Linda Iribarren
      a master intuitive, Enchanted Forest Intuitive Camp has been held
      each year at different resorts in the southeastern forests. Camp2000
      was hosted by fellow compatriots Tobin Hart, PhD, Assoc. Professor of
      Transpersonal Psychology and his wife Mary Hart, M.Ed. gifted
      educator, with their daughters, outside of Carrollton, Georgia.
      Since 2002 Camp has been held at the beautiful Blue Ridge Assembly
      Conference Center outside of Asheville.

      Now held in partnership with the Hart's educational non-profit
      foundation, ChildSpirit Institute, please see their website for
      links to other initiatives and events around the country.

      The Intuitive Camp offers scholarships as available, and will happily
      accept donations to the cause of children's spirituality through the
      ChildSpirit Institute.

      Nancy K. Baumgarten, MLA Coordinator
      a parent & co-designer of www.psykids.net
      828-665-1028 nancy@...

      Mary Hart, M.S.
      parent, educator and Executive Director of ChildSpirit Institute
      http://www.ChildSpirit.net
      770-836-8584 mhart@...