Fwd: [ECETI News] Disinformation and Control

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2003
      >From: "James Gilliland" <tech@...>
      >Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 00:43:52 -0800
      >Subject: [ECETI News] Disinformation and Control
      >I had heard about the disinformation and control of information within the
      >UFO community, but never did I realize the depth and scope of the situation.
      >I had written much of it off as conspiracy and thought I would just take
      >things a day at a time letting the truth reveal itself as I delved deeper
      >into the subject. My conclusions as of today would shock most of society
      >which has been kept in the dark for eons.
      > One conclusions is that many of those attacking the government and drawing
      >a lot of attention to themselves may have another agenda. How better to gain
      >the trust of the people, let them reveal what they know then collect the
      >information for some alphabet agency. Smoke out all those who know, have
      >earth friendly technologies and wish to come forward under a false sense of
      >protection. The other trick I have noticed is the keep them looking back in
      >the past, that way they will not be looking at what we are doing now. One of
      >the best techniques is to keep it dark, fearful and the suspense going. The
      >fact of the matter is negative senarios are a perfect distraction to a very
      >benevolent senarios that far outweigh the negative.
      > Movies like Contact and Cocoon as well as ET did show a more benevolent
      >side to the UFO senario and were much more accurate concerning the majority
      >of the contacts. Now with the Crop circle warnings, we are coming to conquer
      >and eat you movies, and the other pure nonsense people are being programmed
      >with fear. Fear is exactly what is needed to control and is a detriment to
      >contact with spiritually and technologically advanced off world visitors as
      >well as spiritual evolution. Did you know those in the business of
      >disinformation and cover-up sponsor these movies? That is why I have not
      >done a movie as of yet. I refused to let them butcher it with fear and
      >misinformation. The truth is more outrageous than fiction and to tell the
      >truth you need honest people in the industry which also want to tell the
      >truth. Try finding that in Hollywood.
      >Did you know we went to Mars in the 70's and go back and forth to the Moon
      >and Mars on a regular basis and it does not cost us anything to do it? Did
      >you ever wonder where all those crashed UFOs went? The Nazi saucers and the
      >scientists that built them (Operation Paperclip) we grabbed out of Germany
      >after World War II?
      >Where was the trillions of dollars dedicated to black projects and the back
      >engineering was spent and on what? Did you ever wonder why we are sending
      >astronauts up on firecrackers as a front to make it look as though we have
      >no other technology? Why do we let them fall like a rock at deadly speeds
      >hoping the tiles stay on when we have technology that will shield and allow
      >them to decend and asend into space at whatever speed they desire?
> [...]

      Seasilver is back!!! http://www.seasilver.com/karen_eck Trust
      Mother Nature!!!
      http://www.miraculewater.com The World's first water processors
      designed to
      concentrate the elements of life in water and remove the poisons all
      at the same time.
      http://www.karen-eck.com 541-523-0494 Toll Free 888-345-9657
      Your purchases/donations help support this information
      http://www.paypal.com to kareneck@..., PO Box 445, Baker City, OR 97814