Fwd: Gateway to Conscious Evolution

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2003
      For more of the same type of info, subscribe instructions are at the bottom
      of the email.
      The nice little picture won't show up except on
      bustingallsystems@yahoogroups.com
      and lunartime@yahoogroups.com
      It says: We live in unprecedented times
      We have the power to destroy our world as we know it
      or
      Cocreate a future of Immeasurable possibilities
      The Future is in Our Hands
      To support those choosing to bring forth a positive life-enhancing future
      for all
      The Foundation for Conscious Evolution has created:

      Gateway to Conscious Evolution

      Put any of these names into a search engine and what you may come up with
      might be a real gem.
      Duane Elgin, Brian Swimme, Peter Russell, Jean Houston, Elisabet Sahtouris,
      Deepak Chopra, Meg Wheatley, Don Beck, Abraham H. Maslow, Teilhard de
      Chardin, Ken Wilber, Global Family, Bela H. Banathy, Matthew Fox,
      Buckminster Fuller, Kathlyn and Gay Hendricks, Paul Ray, Paul and Layne
      Cutright, A.H. Almaas and many more.