Re: Seeking advice, information, resources

  • annettecyr
    Message 1 of 5 , May 5 6:33 AM
      Hi Nevah!!!
      Nice to hear from you!!!My name is Annette adn I want to build a
      school too---I am in Halifax right now although I am not sure where
      this will happen---I have always thought out of the box and I am a
      teacher---I graduated last spring and I am not interested in
      teaching in the public school system---What are your ideas about
      education?!!!I am tal=king my master's level in Reiki? have you
      ever heard of it? GOing in Septemebr for 2 weeks---This spiritual
      journey has changed my life or rather helped me, guided me towards
      my path, my special purpose which I know is to create something very
      special---Where are you? I am 25 years old...What about you...I
      have alwys adored children adn felt a sspecial connection...
      Recently, i heard about theis Humanity Team starting up...I wonder
      if you have heard of it----It is sooooo me and i want to be part of
      this group...I am going to portland in june to start this continue
      my journey adn meet people who think like me...You can check it out
      at www.humanitysteam.com It is sooooo amazing----Anyway, you can
      email me back if you are interested....
      Talk to you soon, Annette
    • Dorene Graham
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 15, 2003
        Nevah,

        Check out http://www.educationrevolution.org, the website of AERO, The Alternative Education Resource Organization. Click on "Start a School" from the left hand menu bar. For a low monthly fee you can be on a listserve with mentors from all over the world who have built/are building alternative schools. It's a great bunch of people willing to share their wealth of knowledge and experience.

        Best of luck.
        Dorene