Newbie here....

  • Kathleen
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2003
      Hello everyone !

      My name is Kathy, I have an Indigo son age 5 & and a unusually
      advanced daughter age 16 moths. They will need appropriate school
      programs to help them with whatever their missions are. Not sure
      yet, but I do know they are old souls & they have come with
      knowledge that amazes me ! Sometimes scares me. (spooky scary, not
      dangerous)

      Jimmy was diagnosed with ADHD by two docs. I disagree & so does his
      new preschool. He's been tested & is two yrs. ahead of his age group
      educationally. He can't sit still much. Doesn't eat much because he
      says he is busy all the time.

      Cara is very calm & observant, large & physically advanced for her
      age & is speaking in sentences at 16 months. Highly intelligent.

      I just wanted to introduce myself & if it's ok, I put some pics in
      the photos section. One is a good way to deal with stress. Try it at
      work ! LOL

      Anyway, I'll just pay attention from here on & learn from you.

      Nice meeting you. : )

      'Kathy - Indigo also.
    • Keith
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9, 2003
        Hi Kathleen,
        There are alot of resources at: www.indigonetwork.org

        Many people to share with, many practioners to get
        with, and so on. Check it out.

        Its Free... Oh, and there are classes too!

        Keith
        --- Kathleen <kathleen19154@...> wrote:
        > Hello everyone !
        >
        > My name is Kathy, I have an Indigo son age 5 & and a
        > unusually
        > advanced daughter age 16 moths. They will need
        > appropriate school
        > programs to help them with whatever their missions
        > are. Not sure
        > yet, but I do know they are old souls & they have
        > come with
        > knowledge that amazes me ! Sometimes scares me.
        > (spooky scary, not
        > dangerous)
        >
        > Jimmy was diagnosed with ADHD by two docs. I
        > disagree & so does his
        > new preschool. He's been tested & is two yrs. ahead
        > of his age group
        > educationally. He can't sit still much. Doesn't eat
        > much because he
        > says he is busy all the time.
        >
        > Cara is very calm & observant, large & physically
        > advanced for her
        > age & is speaking in sentences at 16 months. Highly
        > intelligent.
        >
        > I just wanted to introduce myself & if it's ok, I
        > put some pics in
        > the photos section. One is a good way to deal with
        > stress. Try it at
        > work ! LOL
        >
        > Anyway, I'll just pay attention from here on & learn
        > from you.
        >
        > Nice meeting you. : )
        >
        > 'Kathy - Indigo also.

        http://tax.yahoo.com
      • Kathleen
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 10, 2003
          Thank you very much.'Kathleen

          Keith <keith_ifs@...> wrote:Hi Kathleen,
          There are alot of resources at: www.indigonetwork.org

          Many people to share with, many practioners to get
          with, and so on. Check it out.

          Its Free... Oh, and there are classes too!

          Keith
          --- Kathleen <kathleen19154@...> wrote:
          > Hello everyone !
          >
          > My name is Kathy, I have an Indigo son age 5 & and a
          > unusually
          > advanced daughter age 16 moths. They will need
          > appropriate school
          > programs to help them with whatever their missions
          > are. Not sure
          > yet, but I do know they are old souls & they have
          > come with
          > knowledge that amazes me ! Sometimes scares me.
          > (spooky scary, not
          > dangerous)
          >
          > Jimmy was diagnosed with ADHD by two docs. I
          > disagree & so does his
          > new preschool. He's been tested & is two yrs. ahead
          > of his age group
          > educationally. He can't sit still much. Doesn't eat
          > much because he
          > says he is busy all the time.
          >
          > Cara is very calm & observant, large & physically
          > advanced for her
          > age & is speaking in sentences at 16 months. Highly
          > intelligent.
          >
          > I just wanted to introduce myself & if it's ok, I
          > put some pics in
          > the photos section. One is a good way to deal with
          > stress. Try it at
          > work ! LOL
          >
          > Anyway, I'll just pay attention from here on & learn
          > from you.
          >
          > Nice meeting you. : )
          >
          > 'Kathy - Indigo also.

          'Ms. Kathleen