Re: [The Indigo Network] feeling depressed

  • James Basil
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12, 2003
      It was only for a short while. :o) I feel on top of the world again now, and moving closer to spirit again. Just a few days of disconnection, partly because living at my fiances (no longer at my mum's) and what's more...not near the countryside anymore. (Other stuff like work stressing me out, as I've been unemployed and trying to get into care work for a while. I have been thinking that I could set up as clairvoyant offering shamanic counselling etc, what you think...is this realistic?). Feel disconnected. But doing more shamanic/wiccan ritual, meditation alone, and also plan to spend at least a couple times a week close to nature to help regain that special connection again. My fiance and our son, both indigo, have helped me tremendously with that.
      Love & Light to you too, Shalom. xxx
      the Third Way, the Indigo & StarChild Way, the New Energy is Here to stay...The Predictions...have you read them...will we change them? http://groups.msn.com/indigosuk

      Kytka Hilmar-Jezek <kytka@...> wrote:James,

      PLEASE..... no feeling depressed with the world!
      We need to keep our love and light shining - especially now!

      Blessings in Abundance,

      Kytka Hilmar-Jezek
      www.waldorfhomeschoolers.com
      www.simplesense.org

      Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 6:33 AM
      Subject: [The Indigo Network] Digest Number 283

      > There are 2 messages in this issue.
      >
      > Topics in this digest:
      >
      > 1. RE: (unknown)
      > From: James Basil
      > 2. Re: Kytka's child watches TV and has a response....
      > From: James Basil

      > Message: 1
      > Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 12:13:18 +0000 (GMT)
      > From: James Basil
      > Subject: RE: (unknown)
      >

      > Thanks for that beautiful message. Ditto! Likewise I doubt my ability to
      do this sometimes, but know that it's what I am here to do, and if that is
      so, I trust that I will find a way. That Bill Gates thing sounds cool.
      Keep me up to date with it. One of the biggest problems for my work has
      been funding. Love & Light, James
      > Sheri Bousquet wrote:Hi James -
      > Me too, me too!! I have been pulled towards developing a school for our
      > Indigos or what ever label we are choosing to put on these special
      > children for the last year. Spirit is not letting me escape this, even
      > through all my insecurities and fears that I won't be able to make it
      > happen it still fills me everyday. I even had somebody tell me recently
      > that I need to be doing something important and I am letting my fears
      > stop me.
      >
      > So I am looking for people in my area to connect with, bounce ideas
      > with, work with. I live in Washington state. Or not in my area, the
      > internet has connected us!!! Also, I got an e-mail yesterday that said
      > Bill Gates (almost next door to me) is going to donate 31 million to
      > people who want to start alternative schools for the "forgotten and
      > failed" students in public schools. I am not sure how valid this is but
      > I plan on looking into it. Just another sign. I am not a teacher nor
      > do I have any education in education but I have truth, love and light
      > and I know our kids needs this until the public system can revamp their
      > ideas that work with our kids. Along with all this, I have an indigo 13
      > year old boy that has had his self esteem torn to nothing by the school
      > system and I have the passion to stop this for him and the kids that
      > suffer like him.
      >
      > Maybe developing a school is not going to be where I end up but I know
      > where my passion is and that's what leads us down a trail. One idea
      > that I have been kicking around is helping kids after school with their
      > homework so they can share quality time with their families without the
      > headache of trying to get it done in the precious hours they have. I
      > know about that because I was a single mom for 6 years. I recently
      > married last year so I am able to not do the corporate grind and focus
      > on what's important.
      >
      > Anyone out there that wants to talk with me or have any ideas for me?
      > Anything helps. Spirit is not letting me go on this! My soul has a
      > purpose and I need other souls to share with.
      >
      > Love to all,
      > Sheri

      frustrated and depressed with the world (As It Is) again...but this helps.
      It is also connected to what a spirit communicated through my fiances
      crystal ball last night, in sign language (!)..."The Gift of Now."
      Everything is Perfect As It Is...really. I am trying to appreciate that but
      it seems hard right now. Thank you for the help
> [...]
      >
      > "They have to work for everything and they work hard. We just GET
      everything
      > and we don't have to do very much at all"
      >
      > Why do you think that is?
      >
      > "Because we are spoiled. We already have everything. We have roofs on our
      > houses. We can turn on the faucet and have water. They have to walk in the
      > dust for long, long ways carrying the water on their heads. All we have to
      > do is turn it on in the kitchen or fill our bottles at the health food
      > store."
      >
      > Don't you think they have a health food store?
      >
      > "No. They don't even have a regular store. They don't have anything"
      >
      > So how, if they don't have anything, can they be better than us?
      >
      > "Because they DON'T HAVE ANYTHING. They are only busy. They work all day,
      > together - everyone was helping everyone. Even the small children like
      > Zynnia (2) carried things, heavy things to help the people."
      >
      > Yes, I saw that but I still don't understand why or how that would make
      you
      > say they are 'better people'.
      >
      > "They are not spoiled with too much. We have everything and we are spoiled
      > because I never carried anything heavy."
      >
      > Would you like me to give you heavy things to carry?
      >
      > "I would like to help. I would like to work. I would like to help
      > everybody!"
      >
      > Yes, but the people we saw on the show work very hard, from the moment the
      > sun wakes up to the moment the sun goes down. Then they lay on a simple
      mat,
      > like the one we take to the beach and they sleep in their roof-less
      > house.... Imagine if it rains!
      >
      > "They would get wet. At least their house would get washed and they
      wouldn't
      > have to work on that! They must be too tired to play, that's why the
      > children's eyes were very sad. Mama, how come the children looked like so
      > much older?"
      >
      > I don't understand - they were small.... how do you mean?
      >
      > "They looked older...... They didn't look like me (5) or Zachary (10)."
      >
      > They live in a different world. They have seen other things. Their lives
      are
      > hard. Maybe it makes them more grown up.
      >
      > "I don't think it makes them into grown ups. I think it makes them
      smarter.
      > They looked smarter. Their eyes were very smart. They have only seen grown
      > up things."
      >
      > You think seeing grown up things makes you smart?
      >
      > "Grown up things make you know more."
      >
      > I think you know a whole lot! I think you are very smart too.
      >
      > "Yes, but the children in the show are smarter. They know about other
      > things."
      >
      > Yes, I am sure they do. I still am not sure why you would say they are
      > better people. I think we are all the same.
      >
      > "No. That's not true. We are not the same. We are spoiled with our all of
      > our dolls and toys. We eat all day and they wait all day for some seeds.
      Our
      > bird probably gets more seeds then they do. We have everything and they
      have
      > nothing. It's not fair. Can we give them some of our stuff?"
      >
      > What would you like to give to the people?
      >
      > "All of our things. We don't need them."
      >
      > What DO we need?
      >
      > Each other, to work, a few dishes and a rope.
      >
      > That's all? What about my computer? Dad's tools? Our bed? All of your
      > clothes? Our blender for smoothies? What about our car?
      >
      > "We don't need all of that. The pipas (young coconut) in Costa Rica taste
      > better than Dads smoothie and we didn't need the blender for that. I have
      so
      > many dolls I don't play with any of them anymore. I can't pick which one
      so
      > I don't play with any. I am spoiled!"
      >
      > I think you are a fine young lady and I don't think you are spoiled at
      all.

      > "But I have everything I could ever want.... more than everything and it's
      > not fair and I like to walk everywhere. I wish we didn't have a car."
      >
      > Why is it not fair.
      >
      > "Because they have nothing and we have everything. We have too much."
      >
      > Did they look happy or sad to have nothing?
      >
      > "They looked like the Mayan children in Belize. They looked happy.
      Remember
> [...]

      > keeps the hot sun out."
      >
      > That sounds right to me.
      >
      > "I liked that show Mama."
      >
      > You did? Parts of it were very sad looking though, at least that is what I
      > thought. Many of those people looked so hungry and tired....
      >
      > "Yes they did, but that's life. (shrugging shoulders)"
      >
      > That's life is it? Why do you say that....
      >
      > "Because it is."
      >
      > Life isn't running errands and shopping and eating out and playing?
      >
      > "Sometimes, but it's also working and seeing things"
      >
      > Seeing things like what?
      >
      > "Like the show. Seeing things we don't see all the time."
      >
      > I don't understand - why?
      >
      > "So we can see how the other people live."
      >
      > Do you think more people should see shows like this one?
      >
      > "I think everybody should see this show because it shows everything how it
      > is in places that are not here."
      >
      > But we live here, and here it is different.
      >
      > "But it's not real here."
      >
      > The post office is real, the health food store is real.... or did I dream
      > buying those avocados yesterday? No... I see them there on the table...
      >
      > "That's not what I mean"
      >
      > What do you mean?
      >
      > "I don't know.... You know Mama, you are teasing me! You know what I
      mean!"

      > You are right.... I do know. I think you are very smart and I love you!
      >
      > "I love you too.... I am going to color those children and the pretty lady
      > with the flowing silk dress....."
      >
      > Okay. I am going to wash the dishes....

      > I have not added or built upon any of this - the above is probably 99%
      > verbatim of what my five year old just shared with me....
      >
      > I am amazed that she is so observant, so "right on" in her notice of what
      > the film is meant to show - I am just amazed....
      >
      > Amazed as I sit here and write this as fast as I can so I don't forget any
      > word.... I mean, how many 5 year olds have such WISDOM?
      >
      > How many people of ANY age have such wisdom?
      >
      > How many people truly OBSERVE the messages, the subtleties, the obvious?
      >
      > I am so proud of my children!
      >
      > Here is the info about the show as well as ordering info at the very
      bottom.

      > << POWAQQATSI's overall focus is on natives of the Third World -- the
      > emerging, land-based cultures of Asia, India, Africa, the Middle East and
      > South America -- and how they express themselves through work and
      > traditions. What it has to say about these cultures is an eyeful and then
      > some, sculpted to allow for varied interpretations. Where KOYAANISQATSI
      > dealt with the imbalance between nature and modern society, POWAQQATSI is
      > celebration of the human-scale endeavor the craftsmanship, spiritual
      > worship, labor and creativity that defines a particular culture. It's also
      > celebration of rareness -- the delicate beauty in the eyes of an Indian
      > child, the richness of a tapestry woven in Kathmandu -- and yet an
      > observation of how these societies move to a universal drumbeat.
      POWAQQATSI
      > is also about contrasting ways of life, and in part how the lure of
      > mechanization and technology and the growth of mega-cities are having a
      > negative effect on small-scale cultures. The title POWAQQATSI is a Hopi
      > Indian conjunctive -- the word Powaqa, I which refers to a negative
      sorcerer
      > who lives at the expense of others, and Qatsi --i.e., life. Several of
      > "POWAQQATSI's" images point to a certain lethargy affecting its city
      > dwellers. They could be the same faces we saw in the smaller villages but
      > they seem numbed; their eyes reflect caution, uncertainty. And yet
      > POWAQQATSI, says Reggio, is not a film about what should or shouldn't be.
      > "It's an impression, an examination of how life is changing", he explains.
      > "That's all it is. There is good and there is bad. What we sought to
      capture
      > is our unanimity as a global culture. Most of us tend to forget about
      this,
      > caught up as we are in our separate trajectories. It was fascinating to
      > blend these different existences together in one film." To be certain,
      > POWAQQATSI is a record of diversity and transformation, of cultures dying
      > and prospering, of industry for its own sake and the fruits of individual
      > labor, presented as an integrated human symphony -- and with Philip Glass'
      > score providing the counterpart, performed with native, classical and
      > electronic instruments, its tribal rhythms fused by a single majesterial
      > theme. >>

      > << KOYAANISQATSI, Reggio's debut as a film director and producer, is the
      > first film of the QATSI trilogy. The title is a Hopi Indian word meaning
      > "life out of balance." Created between 1975 and 1982, the film is an
      > apocalyptic vision of the collision of two different worlds -- urban life
      > and technology versus the environment. The musical score was composed by
      > Philip Glass. KOYAANISQATSI attempts to reveal the beauty of the beast! We

      === message truncated ===

    • James Basil

        Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 6:33 AM