new to list

  • Suzanne <reiki882002@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 5:48 PM
      Hi. My name is Suzanne. I am new to the list. I am so glad this list
      is here, as I have been thinking about school a lot lately. I have a
      10 and 1/2 month old son. I have no idea yet if he is an indigo child
      or not. I just know that he is very precious, as are all children.

      Like I said, I have been thinking a lot about school lately. If I
      send my son to school at 5 that means he will be spending more waking
      hours away from my husband and I than with us. Something about that
      just does not seem right at 5 years old. I want more time with my son
      than a few hours at night and on weekends. Are we throwing our
      children into the world much too early? If our children are away from
      us for so much time so young are we truely able to share our values
      or are they getting their values elsewhere? These are questions I've
      been pondering. I don't have the answers.

      I look forward to discussions with you all.

      Suzanne