The Declaration of Humanity

  • altenergy2003 <altenergy2003@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003
      The Declaration of Humanity:

      I declare that I am a Spiritual Being, an essential and eternal part
      of the Soul of Humanity, one and indivisible.

      I declare that I am a Human Being whose rights and security
      ultimately depend on assuring the human rights of all people of
      Earth.

      I declare that I am a Child of the Earth, with the will and
      awareness to work for goals that benefit the entire community of
      life on Earth.

      I declare that I am a Healer, with the power and purpose to heal the
      many forms of divisions and conflicts that exist on Earth.

      I declare that I am a Protector, with the knowledge and the
      responsibility to help the Earth recover her natural harmony and
      beauty.

      I declare that I am an Activist, with the commitment and the ability
      to make a positive difference in my society.