Helping Parents of Indigos

  • Keith
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 28, 2003
      Ms. Sarah Wood certifies people who are interested in
      working with Indigo Children to be a child meditation
      facilitator. It is a full two day workshop in Hermosa
      Beach, California. Contact her at:
      indigonetwork@.... She has certified many
      parents and interested adults, and to be honest, I was
      blown away by what I witnessed.

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/
    • Sheri Bousquet
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 1, 2003
        Hi James -
        Me too, me too!! I have been pulled towards developing a school for our
        Indigos or what ever label we are choosing to put on these special
        children for the last year. Spirit is not letting me escape this, even
        through all my insecurities and fears that I won't be able to make it
        happen it still fills me everyday. I even had somebody tell me recently
        that I need to be doing something important and I am letting my fears
        stop me.

        So I am looking for people in my area to connect with, bounce ideas
        with, work with. I live in Washington state. Or not in my area, the
        internet has connected us!!! Also, I got an e-mail yesterday that said
        Bill Gates (almost next door to me) is going to donate 31 million to
        people who want to start alternative schools for the "forgotten and
        failed" students in public schools. I am not sure how valid this is but
        I plan on looking into it. Just another sign. I am not a teacher nor
        do I have any education in education but I have truth, love and light
        and I know our kids needs this until the public system can revamp their
        ideas that work with our kids. Along with all this, I have an indigo 13
        year old boy that has had his self esteem torn to nothing by the school
        system and I have the passion to stop this for him and the kids that
        suffer like him.

        Maybe developing a school is not going to be where I end up but I know
        where my passion is and that's what leads us down a trail. One idea
        that I have been kicking around is helping kids after school with their
        homework so they can share quality time with their families without the
        headache of trying to get it done in the precious hours they have. I
        know about that because I was a single mom for 6 years. I recently
        married last year so I am able to not do the corporate grind and focus
        on what's important.

        Anyone out there that wants to talk with me or have any ideas for me?
        Anything helps. Spirit is not letting me go on this! My soul has a
        purpose and I need other souls to share with.

        Love to all,
        Sheri

        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 1, 2003
          Dear Sheri,
          You sound like you are like I have been feeling lately.
          I am not sure what to do with this but I would like to do something that
          will help the Indigo (new age) children. I am a Certified Family Coach
          which has a strong emphasis on Indigo children. The course was offered in
          Sedona, AZ. The address is Karen@ joyfulmission.com . Karen is a
          wonderful instructor and I am sure she would love to provide information on
          the course and when she is offering it again. I live in Las Vegas, NV and
          would like to keep in touch with you and perhaps we could get something
          going together. If you are interested in working on some type f project
          like this with me, please contact me and I will send you my background
          experiences.
          Hope to hear from you soon.
          Grace Lobermier

            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 2, 2003
              Hi Cheryl,
              She has been working with Indigo Children for years.
              She has created a group here in Los Angeles called
              Indigo Grace (www.indigograce.org) for Parents seeking
              to work with their children in a more loving
              environment. She is also the owner of the more broad
              site called www.indigonetwork.org at that site, you
              can see alot more about the "certifications" she
              offers, and the broader Indigo world. She is a
              contributor to it all and a "network" builder, in the
              sense that other people use the Network to connect
              with others in their locale to get assistance with
              their children. As for what services, I suggest you
              go to the site, and check it out versus having me
              "second hand" it to you.

              Respectfully,
              Keith
              --- Cheryl Poe <yourbusychild@...> wrote:

              > What kind of services does she provide?
              > Keith <keith_ifs@...> wrote:Ms. Sarah Wood
              > certifies people who are interested in
              > working with Indigo Children to be a child
              > meditation
              > facilitator. It is a full two day workshop in
              > Hermosa
              > Beach, California. Contact her at:
              > indigonetwork@.... She has certified
              > many
              > parents and interested adults, and to be honest, I
              > was
              > blown away by what I witnessed.

              > Terms of Service.

              > removed]

              http://taxes.yahoo.com/
            • Cheryl Poe
              Message 6 of 11 , Mar 4, 2003
                I am receiving funding to open a school. I am looking for idea's for school
                any ideas
                Keith <keith_ifs@...> wrote:Hi Cheryl,
                She has been working with Indigo Children for years.
                She has created a group here in Los Angeles called
                Indigo Grace (www.indigograce.org) for Parents seeking
                to work with their children in a more loving
                environment. She is also the owner of the more broad
                site called www.indigonetwork.org at that site, you
                can see alot more about the "certifications" she
                offers, and the broader Indigo world. She is a
                contributor to it all and a "network" builder, in the
                sense that other people use the Network to connect
                with others in their locale to get assistance with
                their children. As for what services, I suggest you
                go to the site, and check it out versus having me
                "second hand" it to you.

                Respectfully,
                Keith
                --- Cheryl Poe <yourbusychild@...> wrote:

                > What kind of services does she provide?
                > Keith <keith_ifs@...> wrote:Ms. Sarah Wood
                > certifies people who are interested in
                > working with Indigo Children to be a child
                > meditation
                > facilitator. It is a full two day workshop in
                > Hermosa
                > Beach, California. Contact her at:
                > indigonetwork@.... She has certified
                > many
                > parents and interested adults, and to be honest, I
                > was
                > blown away by what I witnessed.

                > Terms of Service.

                > removed]